Have you been injured due to a Criminal Act?

We can help you recover compensation for your injuries from £1,000.00 to £500,000.00

We will proceed on a no win no fee basis with no risk to you.

We will fight to recover the compensation that you deserve and deal with matters on your behalf.

Claim Now

What can you claim compensation for?

Physical Injuries

Psychological Trauma

Sexual Abuse

Loss of Earnings in line with Statutory Sick pay

Claim Now

They had my house repaired in no time


Really happy with the service and the money Received


Thanks for the help. Highly recommended


Claim Now

© 2020 Tenant Support Helpline is a trading name of Alam Law Ltd, registered in England and Wales with company number 11117722. A list of directors is available for inspections at our registered office. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, SRA Number 646926.

Start Your Claim

We will claim against a government scheme set up to compensate you for your criminal injuries.

Give Us A Call Today

About UsGet in TouchHome

What are the basic requirements?

The Disrepair must be Reported to the Council or Housing Association

It must not be caused by the Tenant

The Council or Housing Association must have failed to repair

How we can help 

No win no fee with no risk to you

We Arrange Repairs and get you Compensation

We do everything on your behalf

Claim Now

The repairs are carried out to a high standard

You can claim for the following

Leaks or Water Damage

Mould/Fungus or Damp


Defective Boiler

Claim Now
Learn More

Fighting for Tenants Rights

Homes Repaired & £1000s Paid Out In Compensation Using our Simple Risk Free Process

We've recovered £1000s for Tenants who have been ignored by their Council/Housing Association

Read the Reviews on our Service

Phone: 01422 702009

Defective Windows/Doors

Internal/External Structural Damage

Defective/Dangerous Electrics

Insects/Mouse Infestation